Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Autodesk Customer showcase

Long time no post on here, how have you been? I have been unable to write any topics because of my works and study. Yeah, I've been studying English as a second langueage. I know, I can't be expressing it well yet, so you might find my any mistake. haha anyway, let me know if you can't get on my express and so on.

On a separate note, as you can see on this title, my works were selected to the one of mudbox gallery on Autodesk's website.
I didn't realize it until recently. Thanks anyway. If you have time, please check them out. Of course you can see more awesome stuffs than mine on there. My friend works is also selected. Congrats :)
I think mudbox is really really great software that can create your imagination. If you have any question about mudbox, my works, freelance works and so on, please ask away!

I would post/write to something on here for my study from now, If I could have time.. In the meantime, I'm thinking I want to create a next character or creature soon, so If you have any great idea or concept design, I'd like to try creating it! anyway, let me know if I can help you with anything.

thanks,
-k

4 comments:

ben said...

hi im from malaysia and i am studying 3d animation since last year.
do you MSN?
this is my MSN hope you can add me

piggi_ben@hotmail.com

kenichi nishida said...

Hi ben,
Thanks for your comment.
Sorry for that I dont have the a/c..
If you were using gmail, we could chat on there.

cheers,

-k

Addison Lande said...

great art, the alien and woman image is currently my background picture!

i am a teacher in america, if you want maybe i could help you write longer sentences and you could help me work on my 3d art!

my gmail is 6billionghosts

kenichi nishida said...

Hi Addison,
Thank you so much for your kind words and about your background pic!
Yes, If you have any questions about 3D art right now, please feel free to ask me about that. However I'm a character modeler, so I probably can't respond regarding other parts such as painting, animation, rigging and lighting.

cheers,

-k